The Buildings and Grounds Supervisor is responsible for all the aspects of the plant operations and maintenance for a two school K-8 District. In addition the Buildings and Grounds Supervisor is responsible for managing all the district repairs and renovation projects, long range facility planning, facility budgets, supervising custodial and grounds staff, compliance with applicable facility regulations and school safety and security as it pertains to facilities.
• Must possess Educational Facilities Manager Certificate, Black Seal License, and valid driver’s license.
• Experience preferred.
• Ability to supervise and coordinate the activities of the department staff.
• Demonstrated knowledge of architecture, school construction, engineering, plant operation, maintenance and management, and school safety.
• Must have the physical condition to withstand the rigors of the job requirements.
• Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
• Current residency in New Jersey, approved residency waiver or candidate agrees to obtain residency within one year of employment.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
Please send letter of interest, resume and certification to: Abigail J. Postma, RSBA, Lebanon Township School District, 70 Bunnvale Road, Califon, NJ 07830 or via email to EOE
|1/9/2020 12:00 AM
|Open Until Filled