Facilities Use Form
- Complete to request permission to use either school facility; submit to the appropriate school office for approval
Completed forms must include the following:
No applications for facilities use will be accepted without all required paperwork.
- Valid certificate of insurance,
- A copy of the fire permit application (page 3 of form),
- Any fees if applicable.
The fire permit must be filed with the town at the address on the permit. The school district needs a copy of the application but WILL NOT file the permit. The school district only needs a copy of the initial application, not the approved copy.
- The town’s Fire Official has indicated that in-town non-profit organizations will not be charged any fees for the fire permit. Other organizations may be responsible for fees that would be determined by and paid to Lebanon Township.
- Questions about fire permits should be directed to the Lebanon Township town hall.
All athletic organizations requesting permission to use school facilities must read the following: