- statewide referral system providing information and referral services for children and families-available 24/7.
Children’s Mobile Response & Stabilization Services
- intervention dispatched to crisis site within one hour of calling PerformCare, with goal of stabilizing behavior & maintaining children ages 5-18, in their home.
DCP&P (Division of Child Protection & Permanency – formerly DYFS)
– suspected physical, sexual or emotional abuse or neglect of juvenile under the age of 18.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- help for you or someone you care about-available 24/7.
Hunterdon Crisis Line
– if a juvenile is in need of mental health screening and/or crisis stabilization services-available 24/7.
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
– nonprofit organization seeking to improve the lives of all individuals affected by mental illness.
– local division of above.
Hunterdon Prevention Resources (HPR) 908-782-3909908-782-3909
-This private, non-profit organization focuses on the prevention of alcohol and drug abuse, treatment through education, training, intervention, community awareness, information and referral services, and counseling services. 2NDFLOOR 1-888-222-22281-888-222-2228
-Toll free adult and youth (ages 10-24) confidential and anonymous helpline. Available 24/7.